STILL THE DEFEATED CASE CAN BE WIN AFTER SEVERAL YEARS
In India many litigants lose case inspite of merit in petition and judge pass adverse order in the interest of opponent.
Cause Of Defeat:
1. The Opponent Advocate have high face value .
2. The Judge may be bias .
3. The Judge may have bypassed the provisions of Supreme Court .
4. The Judge do not include points of party in order and pass order without placing such points in order in the interest of opponent.
5. Many times the party got proof after the order which can be use to win the lost case.
6. Many times the Judge pass order against the law and guidelines of government to increase disposal rate for promotion.
7. This tools are not used by advocates to avoid conflict with judges in the interest of other clients.
No Need to appeal such matter in High Court or Supreme Court. Such cases can be reopen at any time to get justice . Party can reopen the case and get justice . Many PILs, Writ Petitions are dismissed without speaking order or in one line . Judges are getting salary for application of mind . When the senior advocates represent the rich party then many Judges pass order with hundreds of pages and for common men they pass one page order . Such orders can be corrected by the provisions of supreme court. Supreme Court also ask litigants to use such provisions before comming to apex court. Many advocates donot use the tool of rectification and suggest clients to go for revision or appeal. For this they get fresh fees and they exhaust the remedy. Till injustice the case never dispose and no order is final order. Take advise from experts or call for any suggestion to get justice. Call 9702-859-636
SHARE THIS NEWS TO ALL PERSONS WHO LOST CASES DUE TO SOME REASON FOR GOOD CAUSE.
💐Interesting to note that some one dare to talks so confidently and to pave the way for justice. Love you and your article. Adv.CSR💐ReplyDelete