जनता के पैसे का दुरुपयोग करते है कुछ अधिकारी !
Mumbai: Few complaints has been filed at CVC against Insurance Regulatory and development authority Executive Director Mr Pulla Rao . Major Points are
1. Wrong appoint of Shri Pulla Rao in 2011 as Sr Joint Director.
2. Used Illegal Route to join IRDAI Superannuation scheme.
3. Non Merging RBI pension while withdrawing salary from IRDAI
4. IRDAI changed eligibility criteria to make him executive director.
As these allegation are of serious nature and wastage of policy holders money so we requested his point wise comment by email. He denied to reply our email and threatened us for legal action.
1. Did you get cumulative or double age relaxation. First as SC category and second relaxation under what category. ?
2. Are you the only person in the authority who has been given this kind of relaxation. ?
3. You as ED have now issued latest Recruitment advertisement stopping cumulative relaxation after you yourself had availed it.
4. Why your pension amount is not merged in the salary as per the guidelines of DoPT. ?
5. How you became a member of the IRDA superannuation scheme when you didn't had the minimum ten years of service. ?
6. Why are you giving two different replies under the RTI regarding your becoming a member of the IRDAI superannuation scheme.?
7. Why you didn't attempt even a single examination of IIRM and wasted nearly two lakh rupees of IRDAI?
8. Do you have any insurance qualification or banking qualifications like CAIIB. ?
9, You were the only candidate who was called for the post of Dr. Joint director against the government norms to re-advertise when the number of candidates are less.?
10. You didn't appear for any written test for the post of sr joint director?
11. Who changed the promotion eligibility criteria of having the qualification of being a Fellow of the insurance institute of India. Didn't you misused and abused your official position of Sr joint director (HR) to change the criteria for promotion?
No reply from Shri Pulla Rao.
As it related to public fund misuse the responsible officer should come forward to clarify his stand. For any legal action he has to follow procedure of permission as he is public servant as per IPC 21