JUDGES TRANSFERED SPECIAL POWERS TO STATE GOVT OFFICERS TO STOP PARTY IN PERSON CITIZENS
JUSTICE THROUGH ADVOCATE CHANNEL ONLY. BUT LORD DONOT NEED ANY AGENT IN TEMPLE.
8.85 lac IN PERSON APPEARED AT VARIOUS HC IN LAST 25 YEARS.
FACE VALUE IMPORTANT AT BHC
MANY JUDGES UNHAPPY BUT KEEPING SILENCE.
MANY CORRUPTION PILs HIT BY THIS BLOCKADE
HURTING SENTIMENTS OF HONEST JUDGES AND ADVOCATES
1. Committee is of state government judicial employee and these officers are getting directions from political bosses to reject in person PIL
2. The Judicial registrar have been never transfered since last 10 years so they become prejudice.
3.The committee judge petitioner competency level in 2 minutes of interaction and ask subject of matter without any examination.
4. After committee denial report no judge entertain in person to argue as in person. So the public interest litigation and writ petitions die without hearing.
5. It reduces exposure of corruption and govt collor become more clean.
6. It also reduces collision of Judiciary and Govt
7. Due to this many issues never heard due to high cost of advocate.
8. It will increase violance in society because poor cannot get justice without advocate .
9. It reflect that only LLB is intellectual class and others can not seek justice.
10. Citizens are only left to pay tax and judicial expenditures but they can not get justice as in person.
11. Judges started commenting in person as 3rd class citizen due to no legal back ground.
12 Soon India will become Syria in absence of justice to common man.
13. Rich people corruption can not be challenged in court inspite of many RTI proof. It safeguards rich corrupt corporates and officers.
14. This rule allow judges to threaten in person due to powers awarded them by constitution.The power of common citizens are seized .
15 Supreme court order violation by bombay high court about access and right to justice of 2016.
16 SC says
IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA
CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION CIVIL APPEAL NO. 1193 OF 2012 (Arising out of SLP(C) No. 27535 of 2010)
Today, corruption in our country not only poses a grave danger to the concept of constitutional governance, it also threatens the very foundation of Indian democracy and the Rule of Law. The magnitude of corruption in our public life is incompatible with the concept of a socialist, secular democratic republic. It cannot be disputed that where corruption begins all rights end.
Corruption devalues human rights, chokes development and undermines justice, liberty, equality, fraternity which are the core values in our preambular vision. Therefore, the duty of the Court is that any anti-corruption law has to be interpreted and worked out in such a fashion as to strengthen the fight against corruption. That is to say in a situation where two constructions are eminently reasonable, the Court has to accept the one that seeks to eradicate corruption to the one which seeks to perpetuate it.